Przesunięty przez: Yama
2007-06-22, 18:12
Origins and Relinquished
Autor Wiadomość
Feron 
Nowy użytkownik

Punkty: 20
Wysłany: 2006-08-11, 01:39   Origins and Relinquished

JA jestem od www.gtastunting.com Proszę cieszą się moim GTAVC stunting wideomagnetofon.

=-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-=+=-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-=

Relinquished
Starring:
Haywire
Feron
Green Dragon (AKA: Cdarmy)
Guest Starring:
PlethZorb

There are some minor resolution conflicts, and I havent been able to fix them, but when I do the video will be updated.
Theres some good new stunts here, along with some classic stunts.
The editing is claim, with some harsh and smooth transitions, but its synced quite well, although some you wont be able to notice.
Its the first of many collabs that Green Dragon, Haywire, and myself will be bringing to you. So enjoy.
If you cant tell the story line the intro presents, well its basically like this. Every one in the cite was vaporized besides for the stunters, and now the city is open for them to raise hell.
Links:
http://www.thegamersallia...dynamic&id=4072 Name = Guest PW= Guest
http://files.filefront.co...;/fileinfo.html
=-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-=+=-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-=

Origins
After a month of work, I have managed to compress it into about 3 minutes.
This video is called Origins because this will be my origin of stunting.
I got 2 guest stars for this one, Storm Lexer and Question.
Links
http://www.thegamersallia...dynamic&id=4008
http://files.filefront.co...;/fileinfo.html
:D

VIP|Kanosh 
Przyjaciel

Punkty: 5780
Wysłany: 2006-08-11, 09:25   

downloading. Can u rapeat the 1st sentence of your post, becouse I don't understand it.
It's only talk

Shark
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2006-08-11, 11:12   

There are some minor resolution conflicts, and I havent been able to fix them, but when I do the video will be updated.
Theres some good new stunts here, along with some classic stunts.
The editing is claim, with some harsh and smooth transitions, but its synced quite well, although some you wont be able to notice.
Its the first of many collabs that Green Dragon, Haywire, and myself will be bringing to you. So enjoy.
If you cant tell the story line the intro presents, well its basically like this. Every one in the cite was vaporized besides for the stunters, and now the city is open for them to raise hell.

->->->Na j. polski xD

Tam są niektóre mniejsza rezolucja koliduje (konflikt), i JA *havent* jest zdolny umocowywać (ustalać) & (oni), ale kiedy robię wideomagnetofon będzie udoskonalany. Tam niektóre dobry nowy *stunts* tutaj, razem z niektórymi (pewna ilość; niedużo) klasyczny (klasyk) *stunts*. redagowanie jest wymaganie, z niektórymi szorstkim i wygładzać (gładki; łagodzić) przejścia, ale swój *synced* bardzo dobrze, chociaż niektórzy (pewna ilość; niedużo) wy *wont* jest zdolny zauważać (zawiadomienie). Swój pierwszy wielu (wielka ilość; dużo) *collabs* co (żeby; który) Zielony *Dragon*, *Haywire*, i s& (samodzielnie) będzie przynosić wy. Tak (więc) cieszą się. Jeżeli wy *cant* mówią historię liniują (ustawiać) *intro* prezentuje (ofiaruje; podarunki), dobrze swój zasadniczo podobny do ten (to). Każdy jed w cytują był *vaporized* oprócz dla *stunters*, i teraz miasto jest otwarte dla & (oni) podnosić (podnoszenie) piekło.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Origins
After a month of work, I have managed to compress it into about 3 minutes.
This video is called Origins because this will be my origin of stunting.
I got 2 guest stars for this one, Storm Lexer and Question.

->->-> Na j. polski ;)

Pochodzenia
Po (po tym, jak) miesiąc pracy, JA kierował (dawał sobie radę z) sprężać to do okolo 3 minutach. Ten wideomagnetofon jest zawołany (nazwany) Pochodzenia dlatego że to będzie moim pochodzeniem *stunting*. otrzymuję (dostał się) 2 gościa gwiazd dla ten (to) jed, Burza (burzowy; szturmowy) *Lexer* i Zadawać pytanie (podawać w wątpliwość; pytanie; zagadnienie).

Jeszcze czegoś nie kapujesz? :) Trochę ciężko to zrozumiec, ale zawsze coś :D

Feron, please, watch this: http://www.gtastunt.lomza...topic.php?t=102 :D My production from 16 July.

VIP|Kanosh 
Przyjaciel

Wysłany: 2006-08-11, 14:58   

ech Shark... ze słownikeim tłumaczyłeś czy przez engilsh translatora? Bo nędznie ci to wyszło. w każdym bądź razie chodziło mi o pierwsze zdanie posta (co też napisałem), czyli napisane niby po polsku. :D
It's only talk

Shark
[Usunięty]

Wysłany: 2006-08-11, 15:12   

Przez słownik online. On też pierwsze zdanie tłumaczył przez słownik online :) I nie mi nędznie wyszło, tylko słownikowi :P
Aha, i myślałem, że chodzi Ci o pierwszą część posta :D

Nie znam angielskiego tak dobrze, jak Ty... :P

VIP|Kanosh 
Przyjaciel

Wysłany: 2006-08-11, 17:07   

Ja też perfekcyjnie nie znam (kilku słów nie rozumiałem), ale ogólny sens łapię. Za jekieś 2 godzinki zeedytuję.

Edit:
relinquished.
Very good stunts in vice city. I've remember just two trick made by car - that isn't enough. And - that stunts looked... modded. How you jump in first trick (taxi), and why didn't you fall down to water in a secend one? That's strange. 9/10 - for stunts by pcj and other bikes. If there were more stunts with cars, it would be 10/10, but..
It's only talk

Odpowiedz do tematu